
Today Devon and I went to the high risk clinic. I was excited because of the cool 'hi-tech' equipment that they had there. We got tons of cool photos and video of the little guy. We also found out that is seems to be a boy. 97% or so.
WOW! I was not expecting that. I truly believed that we would have a little girl. I believe that so much I never really gave my mind the opportunity to think about having a boy. (as odd as that sounds) So, Maddox James Nickolaou it is. It is exciting and sureal at the same time.
Besides that news, the baby and mom are doing well. Maddox, has long legs already. (Gators basketball jersey will be added to the XMAS list for the little guy) We go back in a few weeks and should confirm the sex. I am still in disbelief.
Devon started her blog as well. Check it out. We are excited to share this with all of our friends and the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment